Every child discovers their potential from a universe of possibilities. Our endeavour at EuroSchool is to encourage children to realise latent talent, ascertain areas of interest, hone individual skills, thereby uncovering varied facets of their personality. Through this journey of self-discovery, they are guided to develop their abilities, transforming themselves into responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Emerged as one of the niche educational institutions in the city of Thane catering to Junior Kindergarten to Grade 10. Located at the foothills of Yeoor, the School has a well-designed layout and a specially crafted spacious environment that offers a great ambience to nurture young minds. The School boasts of a 3.2acre campus positioned amidst pollution free, quiet, lush green hills, conducive to learning. The school is affiliated to the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and provides curriculum in accordance with the guidelines of the Council. EuroSchool Thane provides a range of experiences through specially designed modern Science laboratories, reading rooms and libraries, state of the art computer labs, multi-purpose halls and playgrounds and digitally enabled classrooms.
EuroSchool subscribes to Balanced Schooling, which is the cornerstone of our Pedagogy, to provide a holistic development of the child in a conducive learning environment. This approach to learning aims at creating confident and responsible individuals through a combination of Academics and Co-Curricular activities. LRPA forms the crux of our pedagogy at EuroSchool; where students Learn – Reinforce – Practice – Apply knowledge, concepts and skills. This pedagogical model enables the student to become an independent learner, aided by technology and facilitated by the teacher. In this journey of self-discovery, children are guided by our expert educators through engagement programmes which build 21st-century skills like lateral and critical thinking, creativity and reasoning.
Our educators work closely with students to foster synergy and equanimity. They are more like mentors who guide students in their formative years. To teach the 21st-century student, teachers have to become 21st-century learners themselves. They are able to do so through programmes like 60 Hour Teacher Training programme, EuroSchool Teacher Assessment Test, a curriculum communication platform like Argus and Report Bee which is a student report and performance sharing platform. The teachers at EuroSchool are assisted in their endeavour by CEREBRUM which is the Academic Research and Development Wing at EuroSchool. It is the centre for innovation and pedagogy and is responsible for the academic and non-academic initiatives. It comprises a team of highly motivated and experienced experts who ideate, conceptualise and implement new and advanced ideas of teaching methodologies and practices.
- EuroSchool Thane collaborates with British Council which provides a supportive and motivational framework to guide international learning activities. The School is accredited to the International School Award (ISA)
- The School regularly participates in the The Bookmark Exchange Project which is an activity organised by the ISLM Committee of IASL for International School Library Month (ISLM). It is a simple, fun way of sharing the pleasure and delights of books and libraries and of making new friends through school libraries around the world.
Our curriculum is oriented towards creating competent global citizens, rather than students who just pass the grades with relevant marks. We thus encourage students to partake in clubs that help impart value education and build general knowledge. Through this approach we put focus on current international best practices with special emphasis on the way knowledge is imparted.
The Astronomy Club aims to introduce and familiarise students to the celestial world.The purpose of this club is to increase the student’s awareness of the cosmos through observation of outer space. Students get an introduction to famous astronauts, the Zodiac Signs and the 12 constellations. They learn about the solar system, asteroids, meteors, meteorites, comets and phases of the moon. They get the opportunity to discover the space shuttle and its various parts and the astronaut suit with the help of videos.
HISTORY & HERITAGE
The History and Heritage Club aims to learn about the local history and heritage of a specific region. Every area, city, state and country is characterised by events and personalities that helped shape it. Understanding the local flavours, traditions, people, the way of living, landmarks and monuments form a part of this club. This club enables students to gain awareness about places that they interact with while learning about the historical and cultural importance.
Revisiting the food pyramid is essential for students as they familiarise themselves with the different food categories and different types of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Students learn to make simple dishes like salads, healthy juices, sandwiches, etc. and in turn determine the nutritive value of all the recipes after making it. As a broader dimension to the scope of the club, important aspects like good eating habits, table manners and a daily routine of exercise, water and sleep are also tackled.
MODEL UNITED NATIONS
The MUN Club is intended to help students become great thinkers and speakers. As finding solutions to global problems and crises is of paramount importance the club helps students learn, understand and appreciate the history, activity and impact of the UN. MUN students analyse world events and the effectiveness of the UN in meeting those challenges. At MUN conferences, students conduct and participate in mock assemblies, representing various countries by discussing pressing issues in select assemblies like ECOSOC, DISEC, Human Rights, etc.
ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
The Environment and Sustainable Development Club makes students aware of issues related to the environment like the carbon footprint left behind on the planet, climate change and the impact of humans on biodiversity locales. Sensitising students to the actions of humans on the environment and then leading them towards practical and possible solutions is part of this club.
The Robotics Club offers students the opportunity to work with AI technologies and innovations. Students are introduced to the basics of robotics and its application in various fields. The robotics kits allow students to assemble numerous 3D models including vehicles of different types. Students are introduced to various tools and programming language CIMPLE to increase the efficiency of creating automation and intelligent machines.
BEYOND ACADEMIC CLUBS
The Beyond Academic module runs on the concept of clubs. The underpinning idea of clubs is a voyage of self-discovery and understanding. They form an integral part of all EuroSchools and find a place within regular school hours. Clubs are conducted with the same spirit of commitment and excellence as academics as they impart value education and build general knowledge amongst students.
FINE ARTS PROGRAMME
- These clubs put a focus on the ambitions and talents of young students that go beyond academic curriculum. Students are taught the rudiments of rhythm in the instrumental clubs. Accompanying various instruments and playing covers for different songs is taught.
- Students will be taught various dance forms in the dance clubs. Coordination, keeping up with rhythm, traditional and contemporary dance forms are some of the many things the students will be learning in these clubs.
- Appreciation of various art forms, drawing, painting, clay modeling, glass painting, and papier-mâché are few of the creations in the Art & Craft club.
- This programme gives kids the chance to learn the various facets of music and dance like the Guitar, Drums, Key Board, Kathak, Contemporary Dance along with Art and Craft activities.
Students are encouraged to participate in the sport activities of their choice and are also provided with specialized infrastructure and coaching to help propel their talent.
- Volley Ball
- Hand Ball
- The International School Award (ISA) provides a supportive and motivational framework to guide international learning activities that the school conducts.
- Europe meets India (EUMIND) is a network of schools in India and Europe to promote intercultural learning, global citizenship, social responsibility and ecological awareness.
- International Award for Young People (IAYP) is the most adaptable and successful youth empowerment program which establishes capacity for identifying hard issues and challenges associated with youth.
OUTBOUND EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- EuroSchool organizes educational trips to places that build curiosity and the urge to explore various themes.
- We plan trips with a set focus and specific objective.
- The programme has an aim to provide experiential learning beyond the school environment.
- Sparks is an initiative that aims at instilling great values and virtues which is of paramount importance through motivational speeches and interactions.
- Students get the opportunity to meet accomplished individuals who are not part of the school but influential people in the society.
EuroSchool offers its students the opportunity to compete in inter EuroSchool competitions
- EuroSchool offers its students the opportunity to compete in
- Hues – An Inter EuroSchool Art competition.
- The Debate – An Inter EuroSchool competition for public speaking.
- Omaggio – An Inter EuroSchool choral competition.
- ARC PUBLIC SPEAKING programme focusses on helping students develop their public speaking skills and trains students to participate in public speaking events at various levels.
- F1 IN SCHOOLS is a programme where students will design miniature Formula 1 cars using CAD and CAM tools. The F1 club focusses on developing a wide range of technical and inter personal skills
- FOOTBALL: India Rush Soccer Club will provide training to the students to help them participate in football tournaments at district, state and national levels
- VIOLIN & PIANO and GUITAR & DRUMS: Students will be trained for the various levels of Trinity College of London grade exams. They will also be taught the theory of music. Students will be trained for the Trinity Rock and Pop examination.
- KATHAK AND WESTERN DANCE: Students will be taught the respective dance forms training them in coordination and keeping up with rhythm.
- “Deing Song fuerEine Welt!” (Your Song For One World) is a Song Contest organized by the German Federal President for students across the globe. The contest brings to light the innate potential of lyricists, composers and singers of students in an international platform. Our School entry ‘Ich Bin Ich’ is part of the album - “Deing Song fuerEine Welt!”
- The School partakes in the International BOSCO's Anime Art Contest, Alaska and has won laurels thus exploring the Art talent in the students
80+ digitally enabled classrooms with finger touch-based learning systems that support educators and learners. Optimization of the teaching – learning process through pictures, diagrams, videos & animations.
3.2acre campus with one acre multipurpose playground dedicated towards sporting facilities like cricket, athletics, football, throw ball volley ball and a host of sporting activities. A unique basketball court located on the hills. A professional skating rink. Three multi- purpose Indoor sports areas for Gymnastics, Table Tennis and Taekwondo. Dedicated Kootchie play area for the preschool students
24hours professionally trained security (male and female). Entire campus under CCTV surveillance. High boundary walls with barbed wire fencing. GPS enabled buses.
A cafeteria that provides delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch. A fully equipped infirmary with a dedicated, qualified and trained nurse. A doctor on call for any emergencies. Tie-up with a prominent hospital in the vicinity.
Two well-stocked libraries catering to the senior and junior students. Specially designed Science laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Three State –of- the- art Computer Laboratories.
INDIA’S FIRST CERTIFIED SAFE SCHOOL
Safety Marshalls &
Safety Training Drill
CCTV Monitoring For
A Safe And Secure
Verification Check For
AT THE SCHOOL
Admissions open for a few grades for 2018-19
Students of EuroSchool Thane celebrate the World Humanitarian Day by donating Food grains and stationery items which will be given away by the students to the needy.
Independence day celebrations will be held in School. Special assemblies and programs will be conducted by the students of various grades.
The pre- primary students will enjoy a live drama/play on 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' on Friday,10th August at Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium.
August is the month of festivals and the students celebrate each festival with great enthusiasm and cultural fervour. The students will be celebrating Onam, Raksha Bandhan and Janmashtami festivals this month.
NEWS & ACCOLADES
Making music, all the way from Thane to Berlin
Students from EuroSchool get a chance to represent Asia and record their original song in a professional studio in Germany
Champions Trophy 2017
Euro School Thane Young Cricketers had got an opportunity to be a part of the Star Sports live show for the Champions Trophy
Euro Thane have won the 1st Place in the Fic Tale competition and the 1st runner up award in the Uncle Podger Competition
We encourage parents to walk the journey with us & facilitate the holistic development of students. As a leading school in India, we focus on creating a parent-school partnership through engagement programmes.
A dedicated app for parents enabling them to stay connected with multiple aspects of the child’s schooling like homework, events & activities, sharing of feedback & remaining connected with fellow parents.
Connect is a newsletter, sent across once in 2 months, with an aim to bridge the gap between pedagogy & practice. This initiative is undertaken to share best practices with a hope to work towards a standard pedagogy.
The online report card system, allows parents to view the progress status of the child online, analyse strength areas and ascertain areas of improvement.
Back To School
For parents who still view academic life through an old lens, this works as a refresher course with the purpose to get them Back to School with a 2-level course of Phonics Programmes.
An extension of the thought and market leadership that EuroKids established in the domain of early childhood education, EuroSchool takes forward the legacy of contemporary education delivered with exemplary dedication, excellent infrastructure, high levels of safety and Balanced Schooling.
EuroKids International, India’s leading Early Childhood Care & Education Company encompasses of Pre-Schools, DayCare, K-12 schools and Online Teacher Training platform - EuroVarsity. Our endeavor is to recognise the capabilities of children and work towards providing them with an environment that will facilitate their holistic development. We understand what a child needs and help them map out their path to a successful tomorrow.
It’s always great to connect with like-minded individuals, who are passionate towards school education. We are on the path to reinvent education in the schooling space by make learning fun for our students. If you too share this happy desire then join us on this exciting path ahead. Look forward to you writing into us at: